Hour Children works with mothers and their families as they transition back into the community in the following programs:
- Transitional and permanent supportive housing
- Counseling services
- Family reunification
- Hour Children Early Learning Program (HELP) day care
- Thrift shop and furniture outlets
- Mentoring programs for children of incarcerated parents and for adults re-entering the community
- Hour food pantry serves the community-at-large by providing food and case management services.